Updated June 11, 2020
This Policy applies to the Company, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by the Company. Through the use of sunshinefamilyhemp.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. To stay apprised of any change, visit our website.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Company’s website;
- Why the Company collects personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How the Company uses the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data and;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information the Company Collects
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
This site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of the Company to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested.
Why the Company collects Information and For How Long
The Company collects your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies, or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
The Company does not sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
The Company may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from sunshinefamilyhemp.com
The Company may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
The Company uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within the Company’s control.
Disclosure of Information
The Company may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of the Company.
The Company greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for nonmarketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in the Company products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 18
The Company’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of eighteen (18). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of eighteen (18), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to the Company’s website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to Sunshinefamilyhemp2019@gmail.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. The Company will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
The Company does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Policy applies only and solely to the information collected by our website.
Notice to European Union Users
The Company’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
The Company takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While the Company uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
By using this website, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within the Policy. If you are not in agreement with the Company terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of our sites. In addition, your continued use of our website following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you agree and accept such changes.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Policy related to the Company website, please contact us at the following email or telephone number.
Burris Enterprises, LLC
Smithfield, Utah 84335